Begin your ECO-Effect Lessons at home. These lessons accompany the ECO-Effect book which helps the whole family to:
- Build an ECO-Action Family Goal Statement.
- Help your children to become ECO-Action Citizens-of-the-World.
- Coach your children to become ECO-Action Detectives to uncover all the problems that need fixing, EEK’s.
- Research the costs to fix EEK’s.
- Work to fix the EEK’s to turn them into EEP’s or ECO-Effect Points!
- ECHO your ideas to others.
|August 23, 2013
If every gas-heated home were properly caulked and weather-stripped, enough natural gas would be saved each year to heat another 4 million homes.
superlative replica watch
|August 22, 2013
Do you want some new clothes for this back to school season? Try trading unwanted clothes with a friend or sibling. You’ll each get a new wardrobe while saving money and keeping clothes out of our landfills.